Mentors are the glue that bind the Youth Futures program together, providing one-on-one wrap-around guidance for participants, from the first day of Leadership Training, to the last day of Employment.
Many of our mentors are returning Youth Futures graduates!
General responsibilities of a mentor include:
- Ensuring their youth attend program dates.
- Address any concerns or questions they might have.
- Encouraging youth to set learning objectives, and to help them recall and apply their training.
- Acting as a liaison with the employers of their youth during their summer placements.
- Help coordinate program events.
If you are currently in post-secondary, and are interested in becoming a mentor, please contact Ayane Bouh at email@example.com.